Hello, My name is Khoa Nguyen. I received M.Sc. degree in Telecommunications Engineering from the University of Sunderland, England, in 2013. I am currently pursuing the Ph.D. degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering under the supervision of Professor Changcheng Huang at the Department of Systems and Computer Engineering, Carleton University, Canada. My main research interests include communication networks, network virtualization, and machine learning. I worked as an intern at BitQubic funded by NSERC conducting a research on extensible and reliable edge computing infrastructure.
- May 22, 2021: I have been awarded a Student Grant to IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC 2021)
- Jan 25, 2021: Our paper submitted to ICC2021 confenrece has been accepted for publication.
- Jan 13, 2021: Our work on GAOne has been accepted for publication in Journal of Networking and Network Applications
- Dec 17, 2002: NSERC project has been extended until March 2021.
- Oct 30, 2020: Our paper submitted to Wiley International Journal of Communication Networks has been accepted for publication.
- Oct 23, 2020: Two papers have been accepted for publication in IEEE CloudNet2020
- Sep 30, 2020: A paper submitted to IEEE SMC2002 Toronto has been accepted for publication
- Jul 08, 2020: Our paper submitted to IEEE VTC2020 Fall has been accepted for publication.
- Jan 01, 2020: Started working as an intern at BitQubic.
- Join Node-Link Algorithm for Embedding Virtual Networks with Conciliation Strategy.
- Expandable and reliable edge-computing platform.
- Rethinking Virtual Link Mapping in Network Virtualization.